----"Please refer to me as Kenshin, I do not wish to go by nicknames."
• Name: Kazumi, Kenshin
• Nickname: Angel
• Age: 19
• Birthday: September 4th
• Moe Point(s):
+Excellent Pastry Chef
+Decorative (especially with cake)
+Cute faced and friendly
+Loves to be active
+Willing to wear most things
+He's actually a model for the visual kei fashion.
• Personality: Kenshin is a slightly shy but very friendly guy. He isn't one for striking up a conversation, but will try, if he feels like being a little more social than usual. He's normally good around people, calm, collected, charming. But sometimes if the crowd is too big, he may become abnormally quiet, anti-social and generally scared. When he's alone he likes to chill or do something to keep himself active but he often gets lonely since his brother is at the doctors most of the time.
• Background: As a small child, Kenshin was gay from the start, and his parents were well aware of this even though he had no clue. He often spent most of his time with his older brother who was already in middle. His parents enjoyed the bond the two boys had. It was rather easier in the beginning when he was in elementary school. He was quiet, but friendly, and did his work like he was supposed to.
Once he hit Middle school though, everything turned to hell. This is when he realized he was a homosexual, people started to bully him especially when he was walking home. One day he had gotten hurt by a bigger person and went home to his parents, "Mother! Father!" he was sobbing, "I think I'm gay, and I being bullied by this!" This worried his parents and they enrolled him into martial arts. They honestly weren't surprised when he came out, in fact, they were glad he did, it helped strengthen their bonds.
As he got to high school he was bulied less and less as he competed in Kendo Tournaments rather often. He was still quiet and shy, his older brother almost done with college. Kenshin's senior year he was found by a modeling company and soon joined. He moved into his own apartment, and his bro moved in with him. ABout half a year into living in this little apartment, Masahiro was hit by a drunk driver that ended up paralyzing him. For the past year he's been dependant on his little brother, with his excellent pastry making skills, Kenshin decided to apply to work at Doki Doki Honey. Masahiro is trying to be a little less dependant on him now, so he may have a life to live.
• Reason for Working at the Cafe: "I wish to gain a little extra money to help pay for my brother's surgery. But also I am currently on hold for some modeling and I wish to fill the extra time to work and earn that money."
• Position In the Cafe: Pastry Chef?
+Men (obsession with manlier men)
+Spice (he has a weak stomach)
+Alcohol (his brother was paralyzed in a drunk driving accident.
+Fake food (especially desserts)
+The boots he wears, are from him paralyzed brother
+He loves baking cake and makes a mess of himself when he's at home.
+He's a model
+He's willing to do anything his seme wants (when he gets one) including fetishes.
• Relationships: N/A Currently